Last Updated: September 6, 2022
What We Collect
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your email address as well as other information you provide to us on our Site.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
- Information Automatically Collected. Like many companies, we automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Information Choices and Changes
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out” from further communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Children’s Privacy. Our website is not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 years. Please contact us if you believe we may have unknowingly collected information about a child under 16.
This section applies to those that visit our Site or use our services from the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.
Lawful Basis of Processing
We may process your personal information when it is in our legitimate interests to do so and when these interests are not overridden by your rights. For example, we might process personal information for: registering you; providing you updates on our services; sharing data with service providers to carry out our contracts, such as to host the Site; ensuring network and information security; reporting criminal acts or threats to public security; direct marketing; establishing legally binding agreements with third parties; and taking internal measures to improve Site and services functionality and to analyze website usage and member activities.
We also may process your personal information to carry out our contracts with you; based on your consent; and as necessary to abide by law. To the extent that processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent (see the Data Rights section of this policy). We do not use your personal information to conduct automated decision-making or engage in profiling.
Transfers of Personal Information
Your Rights Over Your Personal information We will assist you if you choose to exercise any of your rights over your personal information including:
- Withdrawing your previously granted consent; however, this will not invalidate any previously consented processing;
- Providing confirmation as to whether or not personal information is being processed and access to personal information that we hold or process;
- Correction of any personal information that is incorrect;
- Erasure of any personal information that we process in certain circumstances;
- Restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Asking us to provide you or another company you nominate with certain aspects of your personal information, often referred to as ‘the right to portability’; and
- The ability to object to any processing of personal information where we are processing the data for our legitimate interests.
To exercise these rights, see the “CONTACT INFORMATION” section below. Please be aware that we may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so. Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint against us. To do so, contact the supervisory authority in your country of residence.
We may process and store your personal information only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage, or as permitted by law. We may retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your information to comply with applicable tax/revenue laws), resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and as otherwise described in this policy. After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or the initiation of a contract or for other lawful purposes.
4551 Glencoe Avenue, Suite 155
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292